Have you been losing focus on what really makes you happy? Is it time to just relax and have some fun?
“I have been quietly working on bringing you a series of retreats for some time now and I am pretty excited to release my very first retreat for you to immerse yourself into. We are going to have so much fun with the activities I have carefully planned for you…and me of course. These are the things I love about magical and beautiful Bali and I want to share them with you." – Angelique
Please note this retreat is for women AND men…
Where will you be staying?
I am so excited about the two different locations that we will be staying at for our retreat; Sideman and then Penestanan in Ubud. I have specifically chosen these locations for their peacefulness and tranquillity – so you can immerse yourself in both the retreat and also the tranquil surroundings.
In Sideman, we are staying at Sawah Indah. It’s situated in the heart of the rice paddies and surrounded by rustic village life. The seclusion means we are away from the hustle and bustle whilst we begin our retreat. There are no retail shops to be distracted by – well, maybe the odd little silver shop or sarong shop!
The drawcard of this accommodation is it’s swimming pool. It’s no secret I love the water and this infinity pool is simply the most stunning I have ever seen. This is one of my favourite places in the world. It overlooks a valley of rice paddies; the pool is a central feature which catches the morning rays of sunshine as the sun climbs over the hills and is gloriously indulgent in its simplicity and elegance.
In Penestanan, Ubud, we are staying at a small resort called Y Resort. It only has 22 rooms, so it is small in comparison to some of the larger resorts of the area. This means we are very well looked after. Of course, there is also a large pool in the centre of the property…yes, water again! I can’t help myself.
We have a private room for our morning circle so we can have our privacy and start the day off together in a calm and intentional way.
There may be other guests at both of the venues. Most people tend to keep to themselves as these locations are known for their seclusion and peacefulness and that’s exactly why I have chosen them.
- Two nights’ accommodation at Sawah Indah in Sideman and six nights’ accommodation at Y Resort, Penestanen, Ubud. Both venues include a private room with air-conditioning, bathroom, tea / coffee making facilities and a small bar fridge.
- All breakfasts are included.
- Most lunches and evening meals are included; some at our accommodation and some off site. Generally, if we are not eating as a group, the meal will be at your own expense. Anywhere we eat will have both local Indonesian and western options. Please note all alcohol is also at your own expense (apart from a Welcome Drink and a Farewell Drink – see below).
- Please advise any food allergies or intolerances so we can cater to your needs.
- Daily morning circle most days. This will involve meditation, setting intentions for the day, sharing (not compulsory, but welcome) and some other activities.
- Transport to and from the International airport (or another Bali location within a four hour drive radius) and Ubud, plus transportation to and from all excursions the group will experience together as part of the retreat.
- All costs associated with off-site excursions.
- A welcome pack.
- Your final itinerary will be provided to you at the Retreat.
- A detailed overview of what to bring or consider bringing, will be provided at least a month before we commence.
- For more information on our activities and some delicious photographs, click here.
What’s Not Included?
- Your flights to and from Bali.
- Accommodation before or after the retreat. If you would like to add days before or after, I can certainly offer recommendations, or liaise with the accommodations for you.
- Costs associated with visas, travel insurance, vaccinations and any other health related items you may need to make your experience as comfortable as possible. The terms and conditions can be accessed via the registration page and include further details.
- Spending money! There’s plenty of great opportunities to shop for all sorts of treasures from silver jewellery through to comfy casual clothes. Be sure to bring some spending money with you if you like to shop!
When will you be going?
You will need to book your holiday early – so here are the dates so you can start planning NOW!!
- Check In on Saturday 12 September 2020 from 2pm
- Check Out on Sunday the 20 September 2020 at 10am
Retreat price* (Australian dollars)
One person – Private room with Queen size bed, private bathroom AU$1850
One couple or twin share – Private room with Queen size bed or two single beds, private bathroom AU$1700 each
Payment Plan* – (Non-refundable Deposit)
|Payment Plan Details||Deposit||1st Payment||2nd Payment||Final Payment|
|Deposit is due within 4 days of registration*||6 April 2020||15 June 2020||3 August 2020|
|Couple / Twin Share||AU$200||AU$500||AU$500||AU$500|
* Registration is confirmed with a deposit of AU$200. The deposit is due within 4 days of registration to secure your place on a ‘first in first served’ basis. Limited places available. Cancellations (conditions apply) before 30 June 2020 will be refundable less the $200 deposit. The accommodations have a non-refundable fee which will be covered by this non-refundable deposit. All Cancellations after 1 July 2020 will be non-refundable unless the place is filled with another person / couple.
PLEASE NOTE the 2020 retreat has been cancelled due to covid-19.
Want to join me on my very first Bali Retreat? Hit the “I’m in" button below and we’ll get you booked in.